Generating traffic is one of the most important components of running a successful online store. Unfortunately, it’s also one of the hardest. With thousands of online stores keeping for a finite number of visitors, you need to use everything at your disposal to carve a niche for yourself and ensure a steady flow of visitors.
In a recent webinar with StoreYa, we covered a few low-effort ways that merchants can begin to drive qualified traffic that’s ready to buy to their store. Here’s what we covered:
- A detailed explanation of how merchants can begin generating traffic
- An introduction to StoreYa Traffic Booster and how it can be a key tool for driving qualified traffic to your store
- How personalized automated marketing can help you generate more potential customers
You can watch a recording of the webinar below:
If after watching the webinar, you want to start using StoreYa with your Zoey store, you can get started with a limited-time promotional offer that will give you a free $25 credit towards their service. Click here to get started.
In addition to StoreYa, Zoey works with a number of tools and agency partners that can help you not only generate traffic, but also accomplish key marketing goals like
- Building customer loyalty
- Reducing abandoned carts
- Improving your conversion rate
- Increasing your average order value
To learn more about these tools and partners, as well as Zoey, we recommend contacting our sales team. You can also start a 14-day free trial if you would prefer to explore Zoey on your own.