March was another busy month for our development team! We continue to evolve and grow Zoey to support our customers' needs.
New features will only be available for those on version 2 of Zoey (you can check your version number in the top left corner of the admin when logged in). To be sure you have access to all the latest, request your upgrade today.
- Update Image Upon Dropdown Selection: Changing Variation Images can now be done as a Dropdown. Enable the swatches feature, assign the variation images but do not select that attribute as a selected value in Product->Settings->"Product Attributes to Show as Swatches in Product Detail". When picking an option in the dropdown the image will change.
- Charge Once or Per Item for Customizations: You can now set Customizations to be charged per product and not per item. Within the Customization section of a Product you can set the "Fixed Price Qty" to Yes which means that the Customization will be charged once, regardless of the quantity in the cart.
Implementing this feature has caused some changes to the default display of Customizations within the product page, mini cart, cart, checkout, order success page, order/invoice/credit memo screens & PDFs and emails. In addition new fields have been implemented in the CSV/API to import this setting and export the data generated from it. For full feature information click here.
- Assign Weight to Custom Options: Product Custom Options can now have a "Weight" associated to them which will add to the defined Product Weight enabling for finer shipping settings. Enable in Product->Settings->Custom Options
- Attribute Properly: If a Product Attribute is set to "Show Attribute in Cart" it will now appear properly on the Mini Cart, Cart, Order Success Page, Emails and PDFs
- Full-Screen Editor: WYSIWYG Editors now have "Full Screen" button throughout the Zoey Admin:
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: