We concluded May with the launch of our GDPR Management app for data compliance, and started May with the launch of Glew.io analytics, but they weren't the only updates for Zoey last month. May continued the trend of an assortment of enhancements and bug fixes that you've come to know and expect.
New features will only be available for those on version 2 of Zoey (you can check your version number in the top left corner of the admin when logged in). At this point most of our customers have version 2, but if you're not one of them, request your upgrade today.
- New Block - Information Banner with column addition ability: This more flexible block lets you add columns on the fly based on what you need for design and information display.
- Product Slider Multi-Row Option: The Product Slider feature can now be set to display multiple rows. Learn more about the Product Slider feature in our recent recap of some of the new Visual Design Editor features.
- Display Out of Stock variations: If you wish to show out of stock variations on a configurable product, you can now do so, displaying the full catalog of options to customers regardless of in-stock setting.
- Product Attribute Block display control: Better manage which attributes are displayed to customers through an update that gives you direct control with the "Specific Attributes" option.
- More granular PDF settings: You can show or hide the tax column, as well as the quantity purchased, through settings under Orders -> Settings. This impacts the Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo PDFs.
- Text alignment added to blocks: Blog post feed and banner blocks now have text alignment settings.
- Product review enhancements: Enable/disable guest review posting, and pagination settings are among the recent updates to this feature.
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: