While the Visual Design Editor was by far the biggest update on Zoey, we released other helpful additions that merchants can take advantage of immediately.
As previously announced, not all new features will be available for those on version 1 of Zoey (you can check your version number in the top left corner of the admin when logged in). To be sure you have access to all the latest, request your upgrade today.
- Pricing Display (Hide Crossed Out Price): When using different prices for Customer Groups, you can hide the struck out price and show just the price that group receives. Find this at Products->Settings->Catalog->Show Final Price
- Pre-select Default Variation: On Configurable Product pages, you can decide which variation is displayed by default. This is helpful for more control over merchandising, or for speeding up transactions if certain variations far outsell others.
- SKU Display Updates: You can now have the Configurable Product SKU be swapped out with the selected variation when a customer has completed their choices.
- Customer Group Login: Route each customer group to a different URL upon login; use the feature for customized landing pages or to route them to a product category automatically.
- Assign Orders: Guest orders can now be assigned to a registered customer's account for better order history and tracking for both merchants and their customers. Click on "Change Customer" within an Order. These changes are logged under the Comment History of the order.
- Gift Card Management: You can now enable or disable gift cards in bulk.
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: