For many of our customers, an eCommerce platform is an important part of their business, but it is one part of a larger whole. As such, it can be beneficial to link platforms together to reduce effort, such as the ability to enter data in one location and have it automatically appear in another.
nChannel, a new addition to our app store, takes a broad approach to ensuring connections to key platforms to centralize data across the places you work and sell. By linking your store to other systems you use regularly, you can streamline your efforts:
- Pass customer data between systems to have a more complete picture of your customers, their purchase history and their connection to your business
- Reduce data entry by entering information in one location, such as product descriptions and inventory, and having the information appear in other places, such as marketplaces or Zoey
- Have orders placed in one channel carried back to your ERP or Zoey store, ensuring a complete record of all orders in one location and faster fulfillment
- Instant data updates can be made to other platforms when inventory or price changes, such as when someone makes a purchase or you run a promotion
With data automation you can avoid situations like overselling, incorrect out of stock scenarios due to old information, and missed data entry scenarios because one platform wasn't updated.
nChannel connects with a wide variety of systems to connect the various aspects of your business:
- Marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay
- Shipping solutions, such as Fulfillment by Amazon
- ERP solutions like NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and GP
- Accounting Systems such as Sage 100 and QuickBooks Online
- POS solutions like Lightspeed, Revel and Microsoft Dymanics RMS
- New connectors can be built upon request
The connectors offered continue to grow over time, and since the Zoey app already exists, as new connectors launch you're able to take advantage of them.
To install nChannel, visit their app page on the Zoey App & Integration directory. You'll also need an nChannel account, which you can sign up for by clicking here. If you'd like more information about nChannel, click the button below to be taken to their website, where you can request more information about nChannel and how it works with Zoey: