All week we've been emailing you big announcements at Zoey, but that's not all we've been working on. We regularly update the platform with new capabilities.
Barcodes available: You can now display a barcode at the top of Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos. Configuration settings let you define the type of barcode, and which documents to display it.
- Admin orders labeled: If an Order is created within the Admin it will now be marked as such.
- Skip Ship: Configurable Products and their Variations can now be marked as "Skip Ship" meaning that they will be treated as non-shippable products and will not be shipped.
- Block bots at checkout: reCaptcha can now be added to your checkout to prevent bots/spam from testing credit card numbers.
- Gift Cards in bulk: Gift Cards can now be purchased in multiple quantities for the same person.
- Comments included: Order Export will now also export Order Comments left by customer
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: