We've been busy at work over the past month building some awesome features based on your feedback. Many of our new capabilities focus on B2B eCommerce making stronger and more flexible stores that better serve the needs of your customers. Remember, you can always stay up to date with the latest updates, and share your feedback about what we should add next.
- Display Variations SKU: You can display the SKU of the variation the customer has selected, helping customers ensure selection accuracy.
- Customer Notes/Comments on Invoices: You now have the option to include customer notes/comments on the invoice PDF. This can be helpful if it is printed for internal use, or by the customer.
- Admin Grid Updates: You can now search the order grid by customer, and search the customer grid by company.
- More Email Template Options: You can now include more data from customers and orders in your email templates to create a more dynamic template.
- Export Data More Easily: Export invoice, shipment and credit memos directly from the admin grid. Export more customer data at a time without an error. Category IDs export with products for easier category management.
- More Consistent Site Navigation: Breadcrumbs and category pages more accurately return customers to their previous page when clicking the back button or using the breadcrumbs.
- Search Enhancements: When using B2B capabilities, search now respects any settings around whether to show pricing or allow add to cart. Search cart now operates similarly to other parts of the site, providing an indication when an item has been added to the cart.
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: