For certain parts of the world, and especially in the United States, tax collection and payment is a challenge. Different regions have different rules, determining where and how much to collect, and then managing the payout of taxes, both how often and how to submit reporting.
TaxJar has long offered tools to help with these issues, and recently launched Autofile in all 50 states, enhancing their ability to accurately calculate taxes with their ability to automatically submit your taxes to states, even taking advantage of early file discounts when available.
In our recent webinar, we discussed:
- Sales tax basics for eCommerce sellers
- How to save hours reporting and filing sales tax
- TaxJar's new Autofile feature
Check out the webinar to get a recap of what you need to know about sales tax collection, and what steps a merchant can take to simplify their work around it:
TaxJar is one of many apps in our app store designed to enhance a merchant's store in a variety of ways:
- Extend functionality to make a site more comprehensive
- Time-saving tools that let merchants focus on their business
- Marketing capabilities that can help make merchants more money
- Efficiency-creating apps that simplify workflows for our merchant
Zoey hosts merchant webinars regularly; to see what's coming up on our calendar, visit our Merchant Webinars page, where you can also register for the upcoming webinars and see a complete list of our previous webinars, complete with recordings and downloadable copies of the presentation.