One of the earliest apps to appear on Zoey was X-Payments, a solution that makes accessible to Zoey customers a number of payment solutions that Zoey does not support directly. As part of a recent upgrade, a number of enhancements and additions were made to make the app even more helpful for our merchants and their customers. Here are some key changes with the recent app update:
- Simpler management:
X-Payments' interface has been streamlined to allow all settings to occur within a single admin page. Update your settings or enable/disable cards in one easy-to-use screen.
- Developer mode: Test out your payment solution before going live; helpful for stores that are preparing for launch or in the process of switching payment solutions.
- Up to three payment options through X-Payments: Some of our merchants need multiple providers since they transact around the world; you can now enable up to three payment solutions concurrently with X-Payments.
- Enhanced admin support: Your customer service team can now better assist customers by attaching credit cards to an order and saving credit cards to a customer's profile for use in the future.
- Enhanced customer interface:
Customers already had the ability to save cards, but that interface has been improved.
- Zoey permissions compatible: Store Owners can decide which staff accounts have access to X-Payments and its features.
- Expanded fraud screening solutions: X-Payments offers screening through Signifyd, Kount and Nofraud.
There are even more changes available, and all existing X-Payment customers get access automatically, one of the many benefits of using Zoey! If you're not using X-Payments, or aren't familiar with their features, visit the Zoey page on their site to learn about the many benefits. You can also visit the app page on the Zoey site to learn more and install. For installation support, click here for the latest information on how to setup X-Payments on Zoey.