June was another busy month for Zoey - we launched a new plan with great new features including Request a Quote and Table View for Category Pages, but as usual the Zoey team was busy throughout the month rolling out new capabilities and updates to existing ones.
- Message Customization for Restricted Prices: You now have more granular control over the message that appears when a price is not displayed due to access restrictions, and can be set by group.
Separately, you can also make the login to see price message clickable to a URL like the login page.
- Increased Control of Product Visibility: B2B Product Restrictions has two new options, Show Variations and Show Customizations, which gives you more granularity over your product visibility and what is displayed.
- Automatically Generate Invoices: For payment methods Check, Money Order, Bank Transfer, and Purchase Order, they can now be set to automatically invoice when the order is placed. You can go into the individual Payment Method under set-up to set this option.
- Information Banner in Footer: The restriction keeping Information Banners out of the footer has now been removed, allowing that block to be utilized there.
- Expanded Meta Description Field: Meta Descriptions can now be up to 350 characters. This allows merchants to take advantage of Google's expanded Meta Description fields for better Search Engine Optimization.
- Nav Click vs. Nav Hover: You can now require a click to expand your navigation vs. hover, better for sites where hovers can get in the way sometimes.
- Multi-Language Product Restrictions: You can make products visible to only certain languages. This can be helpful for regionalization of your catalog outside of customer groups.
- Customer Groups on the Grid: Customer Group information has been added to a number of grids, such as the Order and Invoice grids, as well as on CSV exports, to improve accessibility of that information.
- Search Location Expansion: You can add a search bar into the main area of your page, expanding from just the header previously.
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: