July was a busy month for the Zoey team. We already announced a number of our latest features, including:
- Universal search with blog posts
- Revised PDF templates with more customization options
- The ability to restrict staff accounts to only see certain customers' data.
- Glew launched a ShipStation integration for tracking shipping costs.
But that was only a few of the recent changes and enhancements we've made to Zoey. Our team is constantly at work improving and evolving our capabilities. Here's a summary of some of the latest changes.
- Checkout Customization: A number of editable areas have been added to the checkout pages to allow for the option to display information in various points of the process. You can access the settings for these under Setup -> Checkout
- Required Attributes: You can now set product attributes to be required. When creating and managing products, required attributes will show up on the product screen to ensure staff remembers to complete them.
- Attributes in Search: Product custom attributes can be part of searching for products in the admin. You can go to Product->Attributes and select "Use in Product List Search" then save.
- Show attributes in search: You can now display additional attributes in your search results, similar to how this can be done in other areas like the category pages.
- New category grid in admin: Our category grid has taken on the new Zoey format, similar to products, offering more flexibility and customization than before.
- Out of Stock Toggle in Category Product Management: The product management area in the categories now respects the toggle to show products that are Out of Stock or not. Go to Product->Category->Manage Products, and you'll see the Category Products Visibility Filter respects that choice.
- SKU in Mini-cart: You can now enable the display of the product SKU in the mini-cart. You can enable this under Setup->Checkout Settings->Display SKU in Minicart
- Google Sitelink Search SEO Added: You can find this under Setup->Site Configuration->Sitelinks Search
This is just a sampling of our recent enhancements; the complete list of updates can be found in our support section. Click the button below to see the recent updates and enhancements: